Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thing #10

Up until tonight, I had never heard of creative commons (cc). I though it had something to do with copyright laws. After learning about it, I have started noticing it in different websites. It is good to know that I can use CC material without fear of retribution for using it illegally. I now know that I can also CC my own material for use by others and I will be more careful in what my students use when doing various projects for my class.

What I like about cc is that my students can utilize this type of material at their leisure and expand on it by adding their own ideas. Creative commons is a safe and easy way to find useful and educational items that will benefit the learning and creativity of my students.


I can't wait to see what my kiddos will come up with in the search engines on upcoming projects! :)

No comments: