Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thing #7

Being able to leave comments on others’ blogs has been a great learning experience. In leaving comments, I know I have a greater chance of being heard by the author of the blogs. I also hope that I have helped others with the comments I left. It seems as though people are more comfortable stating what they feel when leaving a comment on a blog. It’s an informal way to share expertise and also gain insight on both sides of any subject. Though everyone may not agree with comments that are left, there is no face to face confrontation that can lead a hostile situation. Imagine what would happen if comments were verbally made on a controversial issue while everyone was in the same room. It’s just like we teach our students …. use words, not fists. It works on so many levels.

No comments: