Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thing #7b

I have very much enjoyed using Google Reader. It's so useful to have current information at my fingertips. I was born and raised in Austin and I still like to keep up with the goings on in the area. This particular statesman.com blog is a great resource for events and also gives me a good laugh once in a while.

In http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/kelso/entries/2008/10/31/wachovia_explains_bike_deal.html?cxntfid=blogs_kelsos_cranky_corner , John Kelso is referring to an incident that happened at a local Wachovia branch. A bike rider was not allowed to go through the drive through because he was not in a car. You would think with Austin being as bike-friendly as it is, the banks would also take that in to consideration when designing their buildings.

No comments: